Grace is an inclusive, multicultural community. We are young and old, black and white, native born Americans and immigrants. We are married and widowed and single and divorced. We are gay and straight. We are cradle Episcopalians and recent converts and new to church all together. We are all children of the same God, created in God’s image, united through our worship and ministries. We respect one another and are enriched by our diversity. We love God, each other, plus food, fun and fellowship. We yearn to deepen our connection with God in a community that is accessible to and respectful of all people.
Our Core Values
- We cherish diversity.
- There is a generosity of spirit in service to others that is fundamental to who we are.
- All of life is sacramental, the importance of which we are reminded regularly in the sacraments of Holy Communion and Baptism.
- We welcome spiritual curiosity and are unafraid to ask questions about the nature of God and faith.
Our Core Purpose
- Grace Church is a safe place to work on our relationships with God and others.
- We support every spiritual journey in a community that is diverse, generous, sacramental and curious.